The bumper sags a bit because I used batting instead of the suggested bumper pads - mainly because we can't get the bumper pads in Germany. However, the husband travels to the US in May and promised to bring the pads back for me.* That's why I didn't bother quilting the bumper, since the batting will be removed again.
I also didn't bother making a fitted sheet. Two reasons: I was too lazy, and then I reckon that if I don't cut and sew the fabric, I can reuse it when Leah needs a bigger bed! Because I love the fabric so.
I wanted to make the outside of the bumper green, or striped (the other Ginger Blossom options I have in my fabric stash) but the male vote went for the pink floral. I live to serve. ;-)
The canopy, btw, is a cheap IKEA thing that goes so well with the colors of the fabrics as if I had intended it to be so. I did not. But I can pretend I did!
I will make a quilt from the same line next but that might not happen this month. I've run a bit out of steam, we've had bad professional news last night which shook me more than it should have, the gorgeous spring begs for outside time, and I'm trying to recharge my batteries for two weeks of single motherhood in May. So, quilt - later.
*Watch out for packages!