This is my 501st post.
It seems adequate that Typepad ate the post that I spent all morning on "Day 4". What with Leah throwing another of her needy whiny fits and the boys not cleaning up their rooms, I'm not re-writing it. Let it be said that the most exciting events of the past two days - Friday, Saturday - were:
- We celebrated my uncle's 84th birthday
- David wrote a dictation
- Jacob lost a tooth and the tooth fairy bailed on him
- We went to the Ostheim Wurstmarkt (a slow food festival)
- We had a Google hangout with my brothers
- Alan and David read "The Mark of Athena" in a day each (no homework was done in those days but luckily, it was the weekend)
- We splurged $30 on a new satellite receiver and now I feel guilty about it. I could live without TV, really.
Do you do Google+? I find it confusing, mostly because I have no time to delve deeply into it. Maybe I'm getting too old for stuff like that.
Happy Birthday to my uncle. I told him he looks great for 39. He laughed.